Forms that make up the Product Listing Packet submitted by the vendor are:
Vendors who want to sell beer and flavored malt beverages that are above 5% ABV in state liquor stores must submit a product and label application.
Review the product label style guide to learn labeling requirements and other information on acceptable non-traditional beer products sold off-premise in Utah.
Find more information about applications for off-premise products, 5% ABV and below, here.
Please use the Small Producer Application for Reduced Markup form to apply for reduced markup according to manufacturer type and annual production. To complete the application, please have copies of the following to attach. The application cannot be processed without all required fields completed and all required attachments.
- A list of all DBAs used by the producer (if using more than one DBA)
- TTB Basic Permit
- TTB monthly or quarterly production operations reports covering the past 12-month period
In addition, if the applicant is part of a controlled group of manufacturers as defined in Utah Administrative Rule R82-1-102, please have the following:
- List of all members of the controlled group
- Organization and tax forms as specified in the application
- TTB production reports for all members of the controlled group covering the past 12-month period
You will also need to provide the following if applicable:
- Utah manufacturing license number if the producer is located in Utah
- Utah Certificate of Approval number for out-of-state brewers, if the producer is a brewer
- Utah DABS vendor number, if one has been assigned