Wholesale & Industry Applications

Applying for wholesale & Industry Licenses

Click on the links to the left for more information about each license type and to download an application:

      • Distribution Licenses - for beer wholesalers, liquor warehouses, or transporting liquor to licensees.
      • Certificate of Approval Licenses - for out-of-state brewers who sell their products in Utah
      • Local Industry Representative Licenses - for representatives of alcohol manufacturers, suppliers or importers from out of state.
      • Manufacturing Licenses - for all manufacturers of wine, beer or distilled spirits.